Herriman City Hall and Towne Center
The Herriman City Hall and Towne Center is far more than city administrative offices. The two-story, 68,000 SF facility includes all city offices, courts and Unified Police offices and also features many community gathering places, both inside and out.
Key features include:
- 15,400 SF of public space, including three meeting rooms and a large commmunity room, available to residents and non-residents during and after operating hours.
- Unified Police, Events and Facilities departments are all relocated to the new City Hall after previously being dispersed around the city.
- Larger City Council chambers can accommodate more residents who want to attend city council and planning commission meetings.
- A dedicated Justice Court is separate from other ciy and government departments.
- Enhanced multimedia capabilities in public meeting and rental spaces, the community room and justice court
- An expanded passport office
- Attached J. Lynn Crane Park features a splash pad and interactive river in the summertime which becomes an ice skating ribbon in winter time
- Bandstand, history walk, playground, fire pits, pergolas and food truck space
- Future retail space is reserved on east and west sides of the park.